*Our primary carrier is United Parcel Service (UPS).
Business day means Monday through Friday except the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25), and New Year's Eve.
Consignee means the party or person to whom the shipment is to be delivered.
Delivery for UPS shipments shall be deemed to include, but not be limited to:
- Delivery to consignee or their agent/representative.
- UPS does not limit Delivery of a shipment to the person specified as the receiver in the UPS Shipping System. Unless the shipper uses Delivery Confirmation Service requiring a signature, UPS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make a Delivery without obtaining a signature (Signature Confirmation Service for USPS). *
- Delivery to the address or location specified in the UPS Shipping System.
- Delivery to any person present at the address or location specified in the UPS Shipping System.
- If UPS is unable to deliver a shipment, a notice will be left at the consignee's address stating that delivery has been attempted. Thereafter, a second and, if necessary, a third attempt to deliver the shipment will be made without additional charge.
- We offer free UPS Ground shipping to all 48 contiguous United States. Customers may upgrade shipping at their expense. We also offer free USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority shipping to all 48 contiguous United States.
- Shipping dates are estimates only.
- Packages cannot be re-routed once shipped due to UPS and USPS policy, for customer security and logistical reasons.
- Website orders can only be shipped to the address supplied to us by PayPal.
- Phone orders must ship to your credit card billing address as the delivery address.
- Please allow up to 1-2 business days after payment is received for your order to be processed before shipping.
- International shipping charges do NOT include country specific custom taxes, duties, or tariffs associated with the delivery of your package. Any such charges must be paid by the customer directly to the mail carrier at the time of delivery.
- We will use USPS priority mail to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, extra shipping charges to these destinations do apply. We use USPS priority mail to ship to Military APO/FPO addresses, or P.O. Boxes, extra shipping charges may apply.
For more details or special shipping requirements, please call Customer Service at (501) 416-2583 or email: email@example.com. Customer Service is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST, Monday - Friday. Weekend shipping is not available.
- Approximate shipping transit times for UPS shipments are shown on the UPS map below.
In the event of Loss or Damage to Property during transportation, a claim shall be filed with the shipping carrier.
If there is damage to a shipment, the original packaging materials must be made available to the shipper for inspection.
All claims will be issued a date by Backdrop City upon receipt, and settled within 30 days.
Shipping service guarantees do not apply to: shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond the shipping carriers' control including, but not limited to; the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment, acts of God, natural disasters, war risks, acts of terrorism, acts of public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities, authority of law, insufficient information provided by a customer, the application of security regulations imposed by the government, or otherwise applicable to the shipment, riots, strikes or other labor disputes, civil unrest, disruptions in national or local air or ground transportation networks, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, and adverse weather conditions.